Friday, August 17, 2007

Massage my ego Baby

I have been given a plum new run to develop at work. Everybody says I deserve it. I think I do too. For quite a time I have been the "Go everywhere, do anything Mr Fill in man.. " It has been said that Superman wears pyjama's with my name embroidered on them. Anyway, I'm doing this new run in a different town with new clients. They say a change is as good as a rest, & trust me, it is. I'm really enjoying it & also enjoying regular hours & being home evenings with herself.

Anyway, back to the main issue as the actress said to the bishop. The subject of weekend activities arose at this particular depot I was at, & the lady I was talking to said she was going to a 50th birthday party Saturday night. I assumed my best wistful look & said, "Ah yes, I had one of those a few years ago..." To which she charmingly replied, "Bullshit, you're not that old." Protestations to the contrary failed to sway her, so in the end I had to produce my drivers license to prove my advanced age. What it is to have led such a clean & virtuous life... I like that lady.....

No comments: