Monday, August 30, 2010

WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN

Well, that completes the circle. Years ago, when I first started browsing, I found the Trademe Message Board. Sick of being ignored, I started my own thread…. You guessed it, The Cat House. When the thread staggered finally to a halt after my banning, ( Through no fault of my own I might add,) the regular denizens of the house kept in touch, both electronically & physically. I have now finally met all the regular members of The Cat House in person.

As I said in my last post, we spent the night with Peter, alias Cwnda, & his 3 Australian Kelpies in Picton & a lovely time we had of it. It is very strange to meet someone physically for the first time when you feel that you have in fact known them for years. We had a lovely time & it was with much reluctance that we bid Peter farewell for one of the longest legs of our trip, that from Picton to Christchurch.

2 comments:

cwnda said...

I don't know if the words 'physically' & 'strange' were entirely the best choices mate but it was a real pleasure to have you both to stay -Ô¿Ô- 

Flattie said...

Well you know what I mean & yes, the pleasure was most assuredly ours as well. WE are both looking forward to seeing you on the way back, whenever that will be.