Sunday, July 15, 2007

Well, there's my weekend stuffed

You just don't realise how much damage a simple thing like weather can cause. Admittedly, the damage at our place was of a fairly minor scale compared to some. A few branches down off trees, the cladding stripped from our chimney & the gardens just absolutely devastated. Fortunately, our beautiful Silver Birch tree at the rear of the house & in the most exposed position, survived magnificently, only losing the tip branches which it does usually do in a gradual process over the winter months. Still, its taken me most of my weekend & a Jumbo bin to clean it up. You have to feel for those who felt the wrath of the weather in a somewhat more intense fashion. AND they have more coming up North as well..

WHEN INTEREST BECOMES OBSESSION

I guess I should be flattered really. Over 12 months ago we had a falling out with an acquaintance over something that I had written in my blog. 12 months or so later, this person is still checking my blog site at least once a day. I guess he is hoping that I'm gonna say something mean about him still.. Well, here you are then.. This should keep you visiting for another 12 months.. At the very least, I thank you for keeping my statistics looking healthy..

Well, thats about me. The poor old body is stiff & sore.. Nap time followed by a soak in the spa with herself...

No comments: