Sunday, January 13, 2008

On being a new Grandad

Ok, so as most of you already know, I already have two very cute little grandkids that i love dearly. They are, however, from Herself's side of the family. Doesnt really make any difference to the way I feel about them. They are our grandkids & I love them dearly.

But at round 9.30 pm on the 9th of this month, my eldest son's wife had by caesarian birth a wee baby girl, 5 weeks early & weighing a mere 4 odd pounds. Damn but there is something special about that 1st blood grand child. Here she is.. Anna Jayne Leslie. The living proof that miracles do still happen.
What else ? Oh yeah! we went fishing yesterday, come home with 6 snapper. Tea was whole fish wrapped in tinfoil seasoned with lemon grass, parsley & butter. Eat your hearts out. Today, I got bored & for the first time in 12 years made a pizza. Everything from the base upwards. That tasted pretty good as well..

No comments: