Sunday, November 27, 2011

My rambling pal is dead & gone

she's left me here to ramble on
if when we die, we go somewhere
bet you a dime, she's rambling there.



At round 08.30 hrs yesterday morning, quietly peacefully, at home in bed surrounded by her family. Do not grieve her passing celebrate her life, her gentle spirit, her giving nature, her love of life, music, flowers, people, cooking & gardening & last but not least me.

She went into the field of battle knowing that it was going to be a long drawn out campaign that she had no hope whatsoever of winning, but she went into it without hesitation or complaint, fought a no quarter asked or given fight & has retired from the field of battle with her flag still flying, her spirit unbroken and her love undiminished.

Judith Ellen Leslie, I salute you as a bold & true warrior. I have loved you from the day I met you & love you still... Fly in peace my beloved You deserve it...

2 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful words for a beautiful person x

Eileen said...

So sorry to here of your loss. My thoughts are with you.