Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Bluddy Xmas

I havent blogged much in the last week or so. Its been a combination of being too damned tired & not actually feeling much like it. We have been busy like a bee with a bum full of honey workwise & last Saturday, my next door neighbour & good mate finally lost his battle with cancer. Rest in peace Geoff.

Xmas wise ? Well, the Boss conned me into being Santa Claus at the work do. Photo's posted as available. It went well. Had Xmas dinner with my Sis yesterday & took her thru to see my Mum in the afternoon not so good. Mum really wasnt at the top of her game. On the bright side, off to the big smoke tomorrow to have Xmas dinner with the grandkids. Looking forward to that . House inspection coming up by Morty & the kids... Looking forward to that too. Prolly another Chrissy dinner as well, cos herself allus stocks up too much... Looking forward to that too..

Well, Merry Xmas to you all & thank you for reading my blog over the year. I hope the New Year brings you nothing but joy. I would like to toast you all with an old Irish toast.... "May the skin of your bum never cover the head of a banjo"

2 comments:

Morticia said...

Have a safe drive to the Big Smoke, best Xmas wishes to everyone up there from us and of course to your good selves :o)

As for the Irish toast, can I just drink myself to oblivion in a vat of Bailey's instead? Cos that's Irish and as long as no-one pulls me out it's all good.

PS if someone should happen to pull me out, please make sure to chuck me back in again. Ta muchly.

Flattie said...

Well, you WILL have to get out for a pee occasionally wont you ?