Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've had a good week

Monday, I did an early run to Hamilton, Tuesday I went to Whitianga, Wednesday was Whangamata, Thursday was Whitianga & Cooks Beach, & Friday was Coromandel. All this & I got paid for it as well. Saturday was unadmittedly a selfish day. I tore the manky old user unfriendly stereo out of Sherman & replaced it with one I bought second hand some time ago. I've been a little scared of this job as dammit, there are a lot of wires hanging out the back of new car radios.

But I managed it without blowing up or setting fire to Shermy & it works beautifully. I also took the CB set out of Herself's car & mounted that in Sherman as well. Another job I have been promising myself to do as well, but I couldn't do it until I replaced the stereo, as they both go in the same hole in the console. I put the original little cubby hole back in Herselfs car to fill the space. Now we are both happy. Me for obvious reasons & herself because she now has somewhere else in her car to shove essential crap. Never known anyone who carts as much essential crap round as her. I guess if you want to be pedantic about it, that could include me I guess, but hey....

Today, we went up to Auckland for Renee, my Grand daughters 6th birthday& had a lovely time. Here is a couple of pics of her & her cake.




Clever old sausage isn't she ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please wish Renee a very happy (though belated) birthday for me, and tell her she had the most beautiful birthday cake I've ever seen!

K

Anonymous said...

You write very well.