Monday, April 28, 2008

Oink Oink..




I Saw this beast over at the Pauanui Shopping Center today. After I finished dribbling all over it, I took these pics of it. I even got to talk to the owner. A real nice guy he is. Its a Harley hard tail, & was put together in Orange County Missouri in '04. The dude that owned it decided to sell it to finance building a bigger better mouse trap. This guy just happened to be in the right place at the right time.. Serendipity rules huh ? Now aside from enjoying it on the streets round Pauanui, he uses it to promote sales of his Americana that he sells. It works. I was very tempted to buy a set of Betty Boop floor mats for Sherman. I know he would have loved them.. Only the dude didn't have eftpos. Such is life I guess. Sherman will just have to make do with his tatty old Tweety & Sylvester mats a bit longer. He can't complain really. His incontinence problem is solved & he has a new clutch. What a shame you can't get medical insurance for motor vehicles.

3 comments:

Morticia said...

Happy 2nd birthday Flattie's Blog.

Flattie said...

oooh Goodie.... Does that means ya gonna bakes a cake ? Does it ? Huh? Huh? huh?

Flattie said...

bugger