Thursday, September 25, 2008

Straight as they come

I do like someone that delivers what they promise. I seem to be surrounded by them at the moment. I have some very staunch personal friends who have offered of themselves unconditionally if I need them & that is very comforting. Through one of those said friends, (thanks Morty) I eventually made contact with the MND support lady from Waikato Hospital. Not only is she Scottish, but she comes from Inverness, & more amazingly, she wasn't one of the famous four & twenty.

She promised a lot of things for us, which I took with a grain of salt, but it all happened within two days, including a talking machine & a meeting with all sorts of ologists at Waikato. For a Lassie that is only paid 20 hours a week, she gets around. I got to see her having lunch with a client when I made a delivery in Waihi the other day.

I had a good day at work today. I got to go to Hahei, Cooks Beach, & Hot Water Beach. Nice day with nice people to talk to....

RIPLEYS BELIEVE IT OR NOT...

As opposed to the Russian version, Ripskey's Believe it or Else. We actually got a helpful letter from WINZS the other day. They have told us that we can claim quite a substantial amount from them to help towards Karen's funeral, & that they will help us do it. I remain to be convinced that its that easy however

No comments: