Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Talking 'bout my Generation



This is three generations of us. As you may have guessed, I have finally managed to download the photo's from my camera to my computer. This my eldest son Sean, (A very proud Daddy) myself, (A just as proud Poppy) & Anna Jayne, who you can tell by the pic is either going to be a hellfire & brimstone preacher, or a politician.



This is herself getting to know Miss Muffet a little better. Aren't they both beautiful? I got a text from Sean yesterday telling me that she is crawling properly now & has cut her first tooth. God it makes me feel old. Old, but proud. Oh, if I didn't mention it, today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to me. 58 years of undetected crime. Sighhhhh.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family, Flattie...looks and sounds like it was a trip worth waiting for.

K