Thursday, December 29, 2011

Down South

Well here I am as the saying goes, Down South. It was a good trip if a little longer than is totally comfortable for old bones & small dogs , but we made it. I have been staying with Ian, Leasa & Conaire these last 2 weeks & it has been wonderful. Conaire & Whispa have been getting to know each other & Conaire is learning that Whispa is not just another stuffed toy & Whispa is learning that little girls aren't really as scary as they first seem. All in all a satisfactory arrangement.

One of the nice things I find about being in a a new town is my daily walks. There is always something new to see, even if you have been in the area before, especially when you are walking with a dog & a 2 year old. In this case, a lovely old concrete building that used to be a family neighborhood 4 square store. It intrigued me that much that I have made 3 visits back there to try & get the light that I wanted. For better or worse, here are the results....





















































The las t photo was taken by a very kind lady & her daughter that just happened to be walking past... Gotta love Dunedin dont ya?????

No comments: