Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I've been neglecting you

Tough shit. I've had a busy week or so one way & another. I know it was Bob Dylans birthday the other day. He's very lucky. he also shares it with Queen Victoria & my brother in law. He should be quite excited to be in such exalted company.

He should also be excited by the fact that I intend to invest quite a lot of money into checking out his live performance in August, God & Tish's magical abilities to book tickets online willing of course. He is bringing with him an Irish band called The Frames. They have an interesting history if you care to look it up on Wikipedia. They are also reasonably competent musicians.

Certainly a bloody sight better than that clown Kanye West that opened for U2. Well, winter draws on & I have me winter drawers on.. I love winter nights with herself & I in front of a fire. Lighting the fire is the one thing that actually allows all the cats in the house to co exist.. Funny critters is cats..



3 comments:

Morticia said...

Fingers are flexed, credit card is warmed up and I have tattooed 'Next Thursday' on my forehead so that I don't forget to log on to Ticketmaster.

I figure that, if I always schedule all appointments for Thursdays now on, that tattoo will be worth its weight in gold. Wotchya reckon?

Flattie said...

Good scheme, but only if the tattoo is in reverse writing, so you can see it & read it when ya looks in the mirror

Morticia said...

Shit.