Saturday, June 30, 2007

I think I'm technophobic or summink

You see' I decided to singlehandedly drag myself kicking & screaming into the 21st century & shout myself an mp3 player. I mean how cool is that ? here's old Flattie, the King of Vinyl, (in the form of records, so lift ya dirty minds) movin on up. Its a neat little gizmo. I've managed to put 4 tracks that I have coaxed & wheedled out of frostwire onto it & can play them.. I also thought that I had downloaded my latest Bob Dylan album to it, but that would seem that I havent. Or at least nowhere in that little beast that I can find... I guess that I'll figure it out eventually. At least I havent got a yodelling cat which is summink I guess...

2 comments:

Morticia said...

Vinyl? pfffffftttt Leather has soooo much more C L A S S!

Flattie said...

But its so expensive......