Thursday, June 07, 2007

So, big deal

So herself & me have got good tickets to go see the man... So big deal... You'd think that i would be excited at the first chance I have had in my life to see someone that I have listened to & admired since I was 18. Someone that I have virtually all of his legit albums, most of his bootleg ones & a few that have never been released to the general public.. You would think that I had been babbling about it to everyone I met. You would also think that I would be eternally grateful to Tish, who gave of her time, effort & credit card limit, to get not only Dylan tickets, but also Steely Dan tickets.

Uhm well actually, excited doesnt really cover it.. Not sure just how good it feels, but it feels bloody marvellous at the least WOOOOHOOOOOOO.............DYLAN HERE WE COME.....................

2 comments:

Morticia said...

Your tickets arrived in the mail today. They look very nice pinned on my wall. It's tempting to turn them into a permanent feature ;0)

Flattie said...

You wouldn't dare.. I know far too much.....