Sunday, June 17, 2007

What to write ?

well its been an eventful weekend. Yesterday, we went down to see Tish & uplift these..

Why did Tish have them ? Because we're too stingy to have our own credit card & because Tish is just an absolute wizz at getting really good tickets for concerts. Quite aside from that, its always good to have an excuse to go see Tish & the kids, Oh, & don't forget Nushie & Loopy. I have this private theory that Thomas is just a figment of Tish's fevered brain, because we never see him> Nushie however, considers herself a star of stage & screen

And you must admit that there is a certain rugged individual beauty there. Also to be visited are Tish's spawn of her loins. We are always assured of a dignified but enthusiastic hug & a welcome from Ads, & a wonderful smile & an unreserved hug from H.

Tish, as usual, had some more goodies to cram into my puter, so while she was doing that , H took me for a drive in the little Brmm. She is progressing nicely with her driving abilities & I should be off tranquillisers altogether sometime in the next week or so.

On the way home, we stopped of at the Forta Lisa (sp) restaurant for another very tasty meal. While there, we got to talking to a very nice young chap who, it turns out, is the head chef at the vector arena. Got some wonderful insights into up & coming events, but Herself assures me that if I do go to any more events after these two, it will be minus some very sensitive parts of my anatomy. Now you know that I like my music a lot but there are limits I can assure you.

Was cold last night. Tigs came in about midnight & made straight for her favorite spot in behind my knees under the blankets. She didn't budge until well after I got up. Managed to actually get my self imposed chores done today. All the tools back in their places out of the boat, & all the gear stowed back where its supposed to be in the boat. The fire got lit early, the dog got bathed, the groceries got got & the 3 leaking tap washers in the house got replaced with no major drama. I say this, because normally, something breaks or strips or I don't have the right gear or washers to do the job, but it all went well today.

At the moment I'm reading a couple of crap Clive Cusslers yarns. Very light weight. You always know what to expect with Cussler. The obligatory cameo appearance of himself in his book,(ego ego ego) & the good guys always win. Our local library has come up with a winning idea. They are now totally on line, so you can search their title base, renew & reserve books all online now. Only thing you cant do is read em online. You still have to get up off your arse & go get them. Well, thats about it from me. You'll hear from me if anything exciting happens.. Later

1 comment:

Morticia said...

Tommy is very disappointed that you feel his existence is a figment of my emancipation and i9s plotting his revenge even as I type.

We loved seeing you guys yesterday (it has nothing to do with the yummy butter chicken you brought, either) and hope your poor old nerves are returning to their normal shaky grandfatherish state. H and I went out driving with the dog today and on returning home, Nushie was in dire need of a visit to the little bitches room. I would therefore have to say that H's driving even scares the shit out of the dog.