Thursday, June 14, 2007

So I'm gonna be a Grand Dad


Not that I don't consider myself to be one already, Herself's daughter has two beautiful littleys, check em out for God sake.. Who couldn't be more than happy with a couple of cute little tackers like this ?

But my eldest son rang me at about 10.00PM last night. He rang me to tell me that his lovely wife is pregnant looking at February for the happy event. Tell me that there isn't anything special about the first born to continue the blood line.. Tell me all you want, but I wont believe you. I'm absolutely over the moon with joy. Have been floating on a cloud all day...

1 comment:

cwnda said...

Soooo - the first of a long line, eh? All those oysters have done their work at last. Yup, it's a good feeling. All our best wishes to the son & daughter-in-law. -Ô¿Ô-