Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Demanding with menaces



This is Thomas, who condescends to allow Tish & family to live in his house, & barely suffers Nushie's presence. I am currently doing the Tauranga run so am able to slide on in & have lunch with Tish most days. Normally , one doesn't see Thomas at all. Today however, he slid on in the ranchslider while I was there, noticed the fact that I was eating, jumped up on my knee & demanded to share my sandwich. So enthusiastic was he, that he didnt even realise that the first tasty morsel that he gulped down was actually a bit of gherkin...


This is Nushie who follows the principle of , "They also serve who only stand & wait." Or is it that they also GET served... I dunno..... This pic is a touch out of date , cos Nushie now sports a rather fetching red collar..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

learned a lot