Sunday, September 02, 2007

We're going !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herself an Tish snuck round behind my back, even had me unwittingly transport the tickets up from Tauranga... Bless they's little cotton socks....

4 rows from the freakin stage we is goin....WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jeff Wayne will be conducting The 10-piece Black Smoke Band and a 40-piece String Orchestra. Moody Blues’ Justin Hayward returns to reprise his role as The Sung Thoughts of The Journalist. The show also features Guest Artistes Shannon Noll (MTV’s ‘Best Male Artist’ for a third year in a row) playing Parson Nathaniel, Rachael Beck as Beth, Parson Nathaniel’s wife, and We Will Rock You’s Michael Falzon portraying The Artilleryman. Manfred Mann Earth Band’s Chris Thompson will be returning on stage as The Voice of Humanity.

UK fans and media alike were astounded by the groundbreaking technology featured in the 2006 production, but the 2007 show (which will Tour not only Australia and New Zealand but also the UK this year) will be even bigger and better! World First 3D Holography will be unveiled as Richard Burton appears in sight and sound as George Herbert, The Journalist in the form of a 3 metre high 3D photo-real Hologram.

Other impressive ingredients will include a 3 tonne, 10 meter-high Martian Fighting Machine firing Heat Rays at the audience and scanning them with its bug-like eyes and a 30-meter wide screen projecting CGI-animation throughout the entire show. Surround Sound and other special effects will heighten the audience’s experience even more.

Well thats what the blurb said.. Quite an exciting prospect. Its the weekend after the Steely Dan concert which we also going to & right at the start of my holidays.. I think I'll need em to recuperate. Had a lovely weekend I did.. herself & I went fishing on Saturday. Although it cut up a bit rough, we came home with 10 nice snapper. This is herself with the best one. It tipped the scales at just on 5 lbs. Pretty damn good for this early in the season.
Thats the other love in my life behind Herself. My Haines 1550 called Top Dog. I think its going to be just as lucky as our faithful old Cool Change, that served us so faithfully over the years. This is whats happening at Alf's old place out the front. Amazing to think that they can cut a house in half & shift it from one spot to another. The drivers have my admiration. takes a modicum of talent to line something that big up so accurately on its pilings..






Tish & the rugrats came up from Tauranga today to poke the shit at me because I was another year older... Seriously, it was lovely to see them & Tish & Ads between them turned out a wonderful Birthday cake, even if she did stuff the numeral candles up & have them reading 75 instead of 57.. At this point, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on it. Guys, I really appreciate the effort. Knowing that H had her Ball last night & the effort you put into that, the early start this morning was a big ask & I love you all dearly for it. We had a blast. As usual, Tish brought some extra hardware to shoehorn into my puter box & I now think I have enough computer power to take over some smaller 3rd world countries.. Cant be a lot of room left in there now. Anyway the beast is running super fast an slicker n greased weasel crap now, so thanks a heap. Lovely to see ya all up here.. (Sigh...) back to the real world in the morning I guess..

No comments: