Friday, May 02, 2008


This is the last image of my favourite rod that I wasn't allowed to download in my last entry.. Cool innit ?


In my series of animals with responsibility, I would like you to meet Zeus. Its not a real good pic, because its very hard to get him to stay still for more than about 2 milliseconds. Zeus is a one dog meet & greet committee at Shells Restaurant in Tairua. He takes this job very seriously, & as he is confined to the rear of the premises by a long length of string & doesn't actually get to meet all that many people, he greets those he does encounter with much enthusiasm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Flattie, I don't normally condone or encourage crime, but why don't you sneak over to Shells in the middle of the night and rescue that poor pup from his "long length of string"? If you can't keep him, I'd bet my house there are plenty who would.

It's no wonder he's neurotic. Who WOULDN'T be under those circumstances?

K

Flattie said...

He actually not neurotic. He be very well adjusted. Just friendly. If it gets cold, his Dad leaves the back door of his car open & NO amount of cajolery will lure him out. That day was the first time I have received anything other than a very dignified greeting. Guess he has decided that I am more than just a casual acquaintance now Sad bit is that I'm not going back there for a long time. Have started a different run now & won't be back there for a long time.