Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yawnnnnnn..........

I stayed up far later than I meant to last night. This was because my son contacted me via MSN & turned his webcam on to show me my new grand daughter live & mobile. Very mobile. Although she was 5 weeks early, she is catching up real fast & just an absolutely busy little body & a real fidget. It still amazes me that we can be so far apart & yet I can watch her on screen as if she were here . I just can't cuddle her though. Well, not yet anyway.

OTHER NEWS
This is a driveway that I had to negotiate yesterday. There were about 5 hairpin bends like the one you see in the pic & the whole driveway was this steep. Had my helper scrabbling for a seatbelt, but he gave up, because he reckoned if we fell off, we were going to die anyway.



This is the puddytat that works at Driving Creek Cafe in Coromandel. I don't know his name, because nobody was there. He had been shut outside. A state of affairs which he was most vociferous in his protest about. I think he is the feline meet & greet delegate.

No comments: