Monday, August 18, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

But I know when I'll be back again.. next Thursday probably. We be off on our big OE tomorrow. Firstly up to Auckland to overnight with Jude's brother who is going to take us to the Airport on Wednesday morning, then to Dunedin via a half hour stop over at Christchurch. We be flying friendly skies with Virgin Blue.

To tell the truth , I'm more than just a bit nervous about it. We are staying at my eldest son's place so that Herself can spend some quality time with our newest grand daughter, Anna Jayne Leslie & also so that myself & my two sons can do a little fence mending between us. I'm very proud of the pair of them the way that they have rallied around their old Dad. I just hope I don't stuff it all up...

See ya next week.

2 comments:

Morticia said...

You won't. You'll love it (just don't do that Pub crawl eh). Herself will just adore Anna, as will you, and Anna will be all cuddled out by the time you come home.

Have a fabulous trip and take loads of pix! Mwah!

Flattie said...

An wots wrong with a pub crawl? My boys are defending it as a Clan male bonding exercise.......