Tuesday, January 06, 2009

About Alice

I think I fell down the Rabbit Hole yesterday. I'm almost certain that somebody slipped me a slice of the caterpillars mushroom as well.

You see, Herself had an appointment with the Doc at the Hospital in Thames yesterday. Clinical Outpatients have moved. They are now in the new block that has been recently completed & neither of us know our way round. We kept getting told to go to different places & talk to different people. The Surgeon that we see there is short, rotund, wears spectacles & has a reputation for eccentricity that is well known. Add to that, confusion & a certain amount of nose out of jointedness to complete the picture when we informed him that we had seen a Neurosurgeon at Waikato & had cancelled the appointment with the semi retired neuro that drops in to Thames on his way up to his holiday home & sees patients when he feels like it. This had the effect of compulsive spectacle twiddling & the raising of his top lip rather like horse. You get the picture ?

Anyway, we broached the subject of PEGging with him. I think that in a fit of sour grapes, he decided that he didn't know anything about the subject, ask your new neuro, see you in 3 months, THIS is the door out. Here's a neat picture of the 3 of us having a really groovy time in the consulting room.
Anyway, I went to Whangamata this morning & saw this come in & park in the parking area where I was unloading & I just HAD to take a photo of it

Aint she lovely? Its a '57 Corvette & its mint & its in pristine stock standard condition. Daddys baby for sure. The guy that owns it is very proud of it & more than happy for me to take a pic of it.

I'm sorry, but I can only finish with this clip. 1, because it's relevant, & 2, Grace Slick rocks..



Its from Woodstock if you didn't already guess..

No comments: