Friday, November 10, 2006

I havent blogged a lot lately


It isnt because I dont love you all, its just that a lot has been happening. I have also been on a really shit run workwise, getting home late & not seeing herself very much at all. Was out & about in all that shocking weather in Auckland yesterday, but made it home safe & sound alright . Hopefully will fill you in on how my week has been sometime over the weekend. That is, if I survive stacking the 10 to 12 cubic metres of firewood that we had delivered yesterday. Any volunteers to help ? I will provide food, cold alcohol, encouragement, exhortation, good music & a soak in a hot spa pool when we have finished. Its only gotta be stacked about 20 metres away in my wood shed & its all flat concrete to get there.. Catch ya later..

2 comments:

Morticia said...

Sorry darl, Im painting the driveway this weekend. Right after I shave the blankets, hose the cats and give the dog another short back and sides. You know how it is...

Flattie said...

I think I do, yes. What an exciting life you lead. My humble efforts at existence pale to insignificance by comparison