Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

We went & saw my Mum this afternoon. She was actually pretty good today. She actually told me she loved me for the first time in a while. Herself raided the garden for some flowers to take for her. This is what she came up with. Pretty neat huh? Herself is justifiably proud of what she can produce from her little gardens. I spent the morning burning rubbish & emptying & refilling the spa pool cos the water was starting to get a bit on the stale side. Now its hurry up & wait for it to heat up so that we can throw our tired old bodies into it.

Had a lovely day yesterday visiting with Morticia & Pugsley, Wednesday being away at a family gathering. Didnt get to see Tommy though. Nushie did condescend to allow me to feed her chicken & donuts, which I suppose is something I guess.... Its always nice to see Morty & we are all looking forward to U2 soon.......

No comments: