Saturday, November 15, 2008

Doctor Doctor tell me the news

I wish. The conjectures as to what Herself has grow wilder & wilder. We now have just about everything to choose from. Stroke, MS, Bulbar Palsey, Lou Gehrig's disease, (Not particularly nice one that) & Most things in between. We think Myasthenia Gravis has been ruled out as she lacks one of the classic symptoms. About the only thing they aint having a serious look at is Beriberi of the Bronchial Bone. Our new doc has written to the hospital doc to get him to throw his not insubstantial weight behind a request for a neurologist & an MRI scan.

Meanwhile, in other news we had a lovely night out at a surprise 80th Birthday party last night. The company was good, the food average, the bill a little on the high side.

In other other news, we are going fishing this morning, so I better get my ass into gear I guess. wait for the next exciting installment....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have MG. Not sure what "classic symptoms" are -- but my ONLY initial symptom was no longer being able to whistle. I had NO eye symptoms for at least two years AFTER diagnosis. MGers are "snowflakes" -- no two are alike -- we are rare AND, many times, difficult to diagnose. I belong to a Yahoo group -- MG Hearts -- you might want to join and ask questions. MG is not nearly as bad as the alternatives you mentioned.

Best wishes,
j