Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Let there be light

Indeed.. The good news is that Herself has come through her op with flying colours. She went up to surgery at Thames Hospital at 1.00 pm this afternoon, was down at the ward by 3.00, sitting up at 3.30, after a coffee by 4.00, eating a meal & changing into her own PJ's by 6.00.

I must admit to being greatly relieved that it's all over. She is still a bit uncomfortable, but the surgeons were able to do the op using keyhole surgery, so all she has is 4 small cuts about an inch long each, so hopefully she will bounce back quickly. I can't thank you all enough for your kind wishes & thoughts. Believe me it means a lot to us both. Hopefully, we will be on the road soon. Once again, thankyou

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giving herself such a gentle hug. I'm so glad she has finally had this done and hopes she feels better in that respect. Hugs, Muna

Kathy said...

This is wonderful news, Flattie. If I were anywhere close, Herself would be receiving a beautiful bouquet of flowers. However, since I'm not, please let her know that I'm thinking about her and wishing her the speediest of recoveries.

K

Flattie said...

Consider it done the both of you & thank you so much from us both

Anonymous said...

Just checking on Herself and hoping she gets better by the day. Cheers guys, hugs Muna.