Thursday, October 07, 2010

Happy Birthday my love

I felt like an axe murderer. Only home 5 days & here we are packing to leave again. OK, it was only for the weekend, but try & rationalise that to a very upset ginger cat watching you drive away. The occasion? Jude's 65th birthday last Sunday. Judes daughter, Sharon opted to put on a birthday party for her Mum. & she did it with style. We went up & stayed Sat. night with her youngest son Chris, & arrived rather like visiting royalty about 1100 am on Sunday. Needless to say, Jude had a ball. Christopher made, iced & decorated the cake for her.. Not bad for a bloke huh ?
Here's a few more pics of the day for you to enjoy....













So , that was it. A lovely weekend spent with dear family & friends with lots of tears of joy, especially from two ginger cats when we got home. For me the highlights of the weekend aside from the obvious one of Jude's happiness, was the look on Sharon's face when Jude showed her the celebrated tattoo.. Priceless. Even more so was Renee snuggling up to me on the sofa, giving me a hug & saying, "I love you Poppy." Money can't buy that one....

No comments: