Saturday, November 20, 2010

Attilla the Hun

We are going to met Attilla The Hun on Wednesday. Well his name IS Attilla & he IS Hungarian, but hopefully thats where the resemblance ends. he certainly didn't threaten ritual disembowelment if we were late for our appointment, so I guess that's a plus. I should explain. Attilla is the new Clinical Nurse taking over from Pat Simpson & he has something like 25 years experience. he sounds like a really nice sort of chap & I am really looking forward to meeting him, quite aside from the fact that he is going to do a complete overhaul of Jude's case & make sure that everything is as it should be. That is really good to know.

HAPPY SOMETHING OR OTHER....

I just thought you should know.. This makes my 500th. post since I have been writing my blog. I guess that has to count for something. Thank you to all those who follow me regularly, past & present & give me the incentive to keep on writing. It means a lot.

No comments: