Friday, January 14, 2011

Not much change

It's still bloody hot. Well actually, more humid than hot, & I don't like humid. Jude is firmly ensconced in front of the tellie watching tennis. Me , I spend a lot of time watching paint dry, or grass grow. Not a big fan of tennis really, but it delays installing the new point & click games I have been given, thus keeping her occupied for a lot longer. I took her to the doctors yesterday. It seems she has been having dizzy spells since before Xmas. She didn't want to worry me ! Therefore she didn't tell me. So here was I fretting my heart out because I thought she was going downhill fast. Its a hardy annual argument/discussion that we have from time to time. i can't help her if she doesn't tell me what is wrong. The doctor seems to think that it might be due to electrolytic imbalances in her blood, so we have had blood tests done & should find out Tuesday or so.

As you know, I have been gardening lately. I keep telling myself that its good for the soul. I might even believe it soon. My little vegie garden has got useable parsley already & the cos lettuces are very close to being able to clip the odd leaf for a salad as well. I spent about half an hour outside, putting up a runner wire for the grapevine, running a hoe through my vegie garden to get rid of the Oxalis, (A never ending job) & having a look in the shade house to see what is in there in pots that I can transplant into the gardens. There is quite a bit actually. That I guess will be the next task. Its really quite pleasant out there now that the grape vine has grown enough to provide pleasant summer shade. All I need to do is empty some of the pots to improve access. Its actually quite pleasant out there with a little dog dutifully trailing behind & one of the Ginger Ninja's in attendance, (Fattums of course) strictly in an administrative role of course.

No comments: