Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy 15th wedding Anniversary

Well, on Thursday the 18th., Mrs Flattie had endured the slings & arrows of outrageous fortune involved with standing in the sight of God & promising in front of about 100 assorted people to spend her life with me for a grand total of 15 years. It has certainly been an interesting ride & I feel certain that there has been times when she has doubted her sanity in ever doing this, but we have endured. I guess that this is ample proof of the saying that whatever doesnt destroy you makes you strong.

We arent perfect, we know that, but we love each other dearly & this has in our experience proved to be sufficient glue to keep all the pieces together. I know we have our ups & downs but would just like to say that I love you dearly & thankyou for suffering me & my big mouth & self opinionated attitudes for so long

No comments: