Saturday, May 27, 2006

An open letter to Mr Blobby

You are obviously paranoid about what I may or may not write. You have shown this by the amount of visits that you make to my site. You also protest the innocence of two other individuals. Their involvement in this is also shown by the number of visits they have made. You sir, are a fool & a coward.

You are a fool, because your hasty kneejerk reaction to my blog postings has cost you a loyal friend. Even now, after all you have done to her, she still respects the confidentialities of your friendship, but if I were you, I would think very carefully about any further actions. You are also a fool because you have blamed her for something that she knew absolutely nothing about. You see, although we are happily married, we are not joined at the hip & are capable of individual thought & action. Until she received your somewhat odious & hysterical letter, she actually knew nothing about what I had posted. Anything on this site is MY thoughts not hers. Starting to feel stupid yet ?

You are a coward because of the way you have chosen to deal with this matter. A somewhat hysterical letter forbidding any sort of contact whatsoever followed by a threatening phone call about something that once again she had nothing to do with. I do not take kindly to my wife being threatened with blackmail & black magic. You sir have crossed the line.

I have never claimed or sought your friendship. I have respected Jude's friendship with you to the point of fielding comments from acquaintances in town as to why my wife is being seen in the company of "That bloody great pouff" (Their words not mine) I have tolerated your constant monopolisation of her time, even to fielding phone calls from you while trying to sleep after working night shift.

Do not ring her & harass her ever again. I have told her to hang up on you should you do. Do not set foot on our property if I am not here . I have told her to call the police. If you have any issues with what I write, then take them up with ME. if you have any issues with what Morticia writes, take it up with HER.. We are both grown adults capable of fending for ourselves. Your actions in attacking my wife for what Morty & myself have done is, to me that of the lowest imaginable creature I can think of. I reiterate. Leave Jude alone. Be man enough to resolve your issues with ME or stay the hell out of our lives

2 comments:

Morticia said...

If I lived in a small town where my presence was barely tolerated, I would cherish the very few people who supported me. If I was hated because of my lifestyle CHOICES, I would take great care of the few people who stood like a rock between me and the community that detested my existence. If I was a social pariah, I would do my very best to show gratitude for the faith, trust and friendship bestowed on me and acknowledge that my choice of living arrangement was not something I could or should force upon every acquaintance I had.

Of course, if I was an uptight and deluded fool, I would throw away the best friend someone like me could have. I am so glad I am not like this silly, posturing little man. I'd hate to have to live with myself, always looking over my shoulder.

I would hate to be him. He could well find life intolerable from this point on.

That's called "Karma".

Flattie said...

Thankyou for the support Morty.. The ball is really now in his hands. My choice is now to get on with my life..