Friday, May 12, 2006

When I go



This is how I want to go.....

talk about class & style. Not to mention ecologically conscious & environmentally friendly as well. having led a somewhat unconventional life I may as well go out in unconventional style. For music, I would like Cab Calloway singing "St James Infirmary Blues" & the Dubliners singing "Fiddlers Green" Not that I'm planning to slip my leash for a few years yet...

Mothers Day on Sunday. Will collect my sister from the home where she lives & take her through to Paeroa to the home where my Mum lives for a visit. Karen will love that.... I guess I will survive it. I love Jude dearly & can talk to her no problems at all, but sometimes I wish i had a rational mother , or a "normal" sister that I could sit down & talk to about things... Sometimes its tough being me... Not that I'm being introspective or feeling sorry for myself of course..

3 comments:

Morticia said...

Bluddy old hippy ;-)

Flattie said...

bluddy old tart XXXXXXXX

Morticia said...

Proud of it. ;-)