Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Bob



Thankyou for all the music. Thankyou for opening my eyes to the real world as a teenager. Thankyou for sitting with me on a grassy bank in my dreams. Keep making the music & keep evolving. I never tire of listening to your music. Every time you play a song you play it slightly differently. That tells me that you play from the heart. I like that. Above all , thankyou for sharing your birthday with my brother in law.. And Queen Victoria.. It makes all three that much easier to remember. I like that...

5 comments:

Morticia said...

Bit worried about you remembering ol' Vicki's birthday, mate...

Flattie said...

An wots wrong wiv rememberin good queen Vic might one ask ?? After all, she was quite partial to a toke or two , just to ease the pinny pains..

Morticia said...

Yup, some of those old women could really go for a spliff. Probably even shared a cone or 3 with Mr Brown.

Flattie said...

aaaah Coneheads.. You gonna get me in trubble again you know...

Morticia said...

Yeah, that whole point-head thing just wouldn't look right with all your hair on top