Tuesday, May 09, 2006

While painting it black revisited

I ended up doing the Paeroa run in the morning & Waihi in the afternoon yesterday. This was because Phillip had one of his semi regular MDO's & Ed volunteered to cover for him because he thought there was 2 pallets of books to be hand unloaded.. Poor lad.. His weekend excesses must have been such that he had forgotten that he had actually helped pick them up on Friday. It was a cruisy day.

Anyway, on the morning Paeroa run, I had a delivery to the street in Paeroa where my mum lives in a rest home.. Was a residential.. The door was answered by your typical male teenager. You know, cracky voice & a face full of pimples that you could play connect the dots with. He signed for the parcel & I walked away reflecting on a society that has male teens that are happy to wander off to school with their fingernails painted black.... I must be gettin old I think...

4 comments:

Morticia said...

Yeah, but did they look nice?

Flattie said...

Uhmmm... no.....

Flattie said...

Lucky wasn't I son....

Morticia said...

Have ya got plenty of black nail polish to go with the black mail? You should be able to buy some at the $2 shop; they aren't worth spending any money on.