Sunday, May 21, 2006

People are Strange

Old Jim certainly got it right on that one. It really does surprise me as to just how many really strange people there are out there. You have to be really careful who you associate with. Its very sad also when someone has that little to do with their lives that they have to destroy other peoples friendships. Its even sadder when people who live outside social pales on more than one front heed these poor twisted souls & destroy a valued friendship with someone because of the actions of a third party. We miss you Jim....

3 comments:

Edward Padgett said...

Sounds as if you have never visited Venice Beach, California? The parade of strange people is never ending, and I fit right in.

Flattie said...

No my friend , I haven't. Born & bred New Zealander me..

Morticia said...

To quote the Eternal Bob - "I used to care but things have changed".

lmao