Friday, September 22, 2006

Alright Kathy , I surrender

You know what I mean .... Rant time.. For some months now, there has been a roadworks project to provide an extra passing lane on a very busy patch of highway.. the marker cones have been left in place & two road crews present all day doing nothing for some months now. I was moved one morning out of idle curiosity to stop & enquire why. Its like that because there are three low spots in the seal that the grader drivers told the engineers about, but nothing was done to remedy it , the seal laid & the median barrier erected. After three odd months, agreement has finally been reached for repairs & (One hopes) eventual opening. So when do they start the work ? Friday afternoon at the start of the school holidays...The mind boggles..

Skite time... I finally got my vouchers worth$150.00 for a new phone, so am off tomorrow morning to buy a new phone.. this is the one I am getting.. Its a Sharp GX17 & it has a camera, so I will be able to bore you all shitless with heaps of pics that dont mean a lot to anyone but me.. Seriously, I be gonna try & show you a little of my world thru a windscreen. All I gotta do now is go to the Dr Seuss Shop & hunt down a beast called a Blue Toothed Dongle that will help me download me pics.. More later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 4:09 a.m., and I've just spent most of the night sifting through my classical sheet music library for a sonata that's suitable to play in front of the jury at school this semester. Needless to say, my brain has turned to mush, and I can't make heads or tails of your blog at this point.

I know, I know...I made you get off your arse and do one, and now my comprehension skills are shot to hell, and it's totally wasted on me.

Hey, it is what is, ya know? Later.

K

Talia said...

EXCELLENT choice (I have the identical model) but the Blue Toothed Dongle is a mystery. Sounds kind of rude?

I know what Blue Tooth is of course. But that either sounds like a sex aid or a relative of the sabre tooth tiger, not sure which

Sheesh K you were trying to make SENSE of this blog? No wonder your brain turned to mush

Flattie said...

Talia, I'm shocked that you would think that of me... A dongle is a thingummy wotsit that you plug into a USB port on your puter to enable you to swap info between your phone & your puter. All very technomological & I'm not sure I understand it either but hey, I've got one now..

Anonymous said...

Just think: Now that you have a dongle, you can dangle pics in front of us dingle bats!

K