Friday, September 29, 2006

I had a dickey dongle port




But I have sorted it all out now, so will probably be boring you all shitless with pictures from here on in.. Here is Chloe, our big fat bone idle Calicoe cat that we inherited from my Mum. Her interests include sleeping, swearing & the consumption in massive quantities if she can of cheese & bacon. Exercise doesnt figure highly in her daily routine













I saw these two signs deep in the bowels,(pardon the pun) of the Thames Hospital today. Evidently there have been some fiendish genetic experiments going on down there..




















I never knew that bogs had "innies" & "outies" Remind me to be VERY careful next time I sit down on a strange Bog bowl.. Could this be a fiendish plot to turn us all into card carrying Presbyterians ??



















I saw this bike at a factory in Waihi today.. Lovingly cared for. The rider is a member of the Ulysses Club. It even has a fitting for a towbar. Its an older style Yamaha thats a wannabe Harley , but hey thats Ok, its a nice bike. What I really dig is the massive great truck horns it has fitted. Yes folks, one each side. You can see one of em directly above where the exhaust pipes come out. Groovy huh ?? Hey & these are pretty good pics from my little camera phone huh ?

1 comment:

Morticia said...

You can tell he's happy just a'playin' with his dongle.

**wanders off humming "won't you play with my dinga-ling, my dinga-ling, my dinga-ling"**