Saturday, September 23, 2006

A good idea

Every once in a while, someone comes up with a really brilliant idea.. You know what I mean. Something like velcro, sliced bread, a station that streams back to back Goon Shows. Automatic transmissions for motor vehicles. Labour saving, energy efficient, planet redeeming save the world block busters. This is NOT one of them. This is plain & horribly wrong.. The poor little bastard looks horribly uncomfortable & would more than likely far prefer to be home dry humping mummy's favourite cushion instead of being bounced up & down on a bony hip like he must be. I must be getting old I think, but God forbid that airheads like this should ever get in to positions of power, let alone have any position of authority, like being in charge of my rest home when I get old & dribbly.. this is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG..

8 comments:

Talia said...

OMG!!! That is HORRID

Poor little bugger. Surely she could put it on a lead? Although I guess bichons don't power walk...

Where did you find that? I mean, it's a joke, right?

Can imagine Ms Paris Hilton with one for her rat/chihuahua though. Of course it would have to be diamond encrusted :p

Flattie said...

Unfortunately Talia, it aint no joke. Got from my favourite candid pic site. Most of them are somewhat grubby & for that i make no apology.. Hey, I'm a. male, b. an old hippy, so waddaya expect. Just occasionally they have the odd pic that can be used like this one.. The mind boggles huh ?

Talia said...

Very very sad

Flattie said...

Wots sad?? Me or the whole dog carrier concept ?Hmmmm ???

Morticia said...

I wanna see ya go for a run with Doofus in one of them... Id pay money to see that!

Flattie said...

Gladly. Any time I see ya joggin past with the Whirly Dog in a similar perdicament I'll join ya...

Morticia said...

Whirly doesn't do personal contact to that extent.

Flattie said...

Well we both be safe then methinks