Friday, January 19, 2007

Comet Mc Naught

This isnt my photo, but I wish it was. Herself dragged me out tonight muttering & mumbling to go sit on a grassy bank & watch for this damn comet. Secretly thinking that she was gonna be in for a major letdown , I went along.

It really is as spectacular as this photo that was taken in Norway.. Possibly even more so. While we were there we started talking to this personable young man & his two kids that had come up to watch as well. When he mentioned his wifes maiden name, I pricked my ears up.. Her Dad & My dad were particular friends,possum hunting mates in fact. Even spookier, their youngest son was in one of the classes that herself has been helping in.. Small world huh? Even if it does have comets flying past it every once in a while.

1 comment:

Morticia said...

Lucky you weren't jogging or it'd've been a running cometary

*ducks*