Thursday, January 11, 2007

I got stoned & I missed it

So saith the words of Shel Silverstein as recorded by Dr Hook.

I have just started on two weeks of the late run tonight, so Herself, who is quite partial to the odd ride in an old truck, decided to come along. As she was with me & not dutifully at home whompin up vittles for her man, the inevitable question arose, whats for tea ? We decided to let Wendy do the cooking, as her place of residence at East Tamaki has plenty of parking for a 6 wheeler, is on our way home & close to the motorway. It would also appear to have very comfortable lawn. This clown was , like, totally wasted man. About all he could manage was to roll over on to his stomach,(at least he wont choke on his vomit) & pass out..

" A preachment my friends, you're about to receive on nicotine, alcohol & the temptations of Eve.."

2 comments:

Morticia said...

Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

**snigger**

You straight old hippy, you.

Flattie said...

To quote another old song..."I saw the light"