Wednesday, January 24, 2007

When simple things go wrong

One of the couplings that connect the spa pool to the pump has broken.. A simple thing to replace ? Wrong.. had to cut the pipe to get the new fitting on, Jury rig a plumbing fitting to fit because the pool shop dont have those fittings any more, now I cant stop the fucking joint that i made by sleeving the inside of the pipe from leaking.. I think I will finally admit defeat & hand it over to our local Farm & industrial shop to sort out. I have a dread feeling that its gonna end up costing me a new pump.. mutter mutter mutter..

On the news front, I see that low life Graeme Burton attacked a prison guard while being transferred to Rimutaka prison today. This after surgery to amputate his leg. Damn that boy has a mean chip on his shoulder.. Comes from the shallow end of the gene pool as well I shouldnt wonder.

Had a lovely bit of wet pussy this morning. Tiggerpuss has this dangerous habit of leaning down into the fishpond for a drink of water. Our theory is that she may well have slipped. herself called me out to the garage, & there was one very wet & bedraggled little puddytat

Workwise, I saw this rig the other day..

Custom built for transporting aluminium joinery. The whole body slides forward. The guys reckon it works fine until the load shifts & you cant open the curtain. Guess thats a good case for making damn certain that the load is stropped down nice & snug huh ?
















This is the trailer unit outside with my truck in the background.. Yup, hadda do the Auckland run the other day.
Gonna be learning the Bay Parts run with Dave for the next couple days, then doing it on me own next week. That'll be fun, I know Tauranga & Rotorua like the back of my neck..

1 comment:

Morticia said...

How do you know Tauranga & Rotorua like the back of your neck? And why specifically just your neck?

Id write a blog post (no, not about your neck) if my hands would stop itching.