Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Once upon a Midnight dreary...

Well, more like 3 AM actually, on Monday night to be presact, the early morning air within the Flatcattery was rent by an unearthly, bonechilling scream... Herself never budged... I poked her in the ribs.... Scream again...... "What the fuck was that?" "I dont bloody well know..." So after an unsuccessful attempt to coerce herself to get up & investigate while I cowered under the blankets, I got out of bed..... Scream again..... Lights on as I went.... Lo & behold, when I got to the washhouse, here is one of the Ginger Ninja's with a damn frog, who has managed to climb halfway up the side of the laundry tub. Not unlike the new bride wearing rubber gloves, "I'm not touching the beastly thing..." I persuaded said frog to jump into a bucket with a little water in it & stay there until he got flying lessons out the front door. Then all I had to endure was the stony glare from Fattums caused by her being cheated of her prey

This morning when I got up, I knew it was getting colder. I came out & Chloe was sitting staring pointedly at the fireplace. When I went to get the camera, she gave me a look that said in ya dreams buster & stalked off... Such is life in the Flatcattery.. On a similar note , enjoy this clip



No comments: