Saturday, March 17, 2007

To be sure to be sure



This is a house that I saw while doing a pickup in Morrinsville yesterday. Its not a particularly clear pic , but you get the general impression. Its quite stunning, like a gingerbread castle. The owner is a builder & thats his yard in the foreground. You cant really see the house from the road, which is a shame , because its quite something.













This is my baby at the moment, all nine & a half tons of it, looking all clean & beautiful for the weekend. I call it "Moby" as in Moby Dick , the great white whale.





Oh yuss!!!! And a happy St. Patricks Day to ye sorr.. Just a wee Oirish joke for ye before I go.. Why did the Irishman wear two condoms ? To be sure , to be sure.. Later .....

1 comment:

Morticia said...

I'll take one of those in super extra large thanks. The house, not the truck!