Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's an ill wind.....

Well, You should all know how that one finishes.. If you dont, turn in yer sporran on yer way out , cos I'm sure that the bard would be mortified. Phil, thanks to the vagaries of his intestinal system, has had an extra 2 days off for the long weekend, as he seems to do every long weekend. Ed is currently sampling the fleshpots of Thailand, would probably take a somewhat dim view of being recalled to do the Auckland late run, so guess who got lumbered with it ? Six months ago, this would have sent me into a blind, unreasoning panic, probably ending up with a vomiting attack. I dont like the run, but I handled it as good as gold.. I'm proud of that..

Oh, the other good things about was that it got me out of picking up 3 pallets of empties from the Commercial , as well as got me out of delivering 2 pallets of books to our favourite hand unload customer in Paeroa. All in all, not a bad trade off

No comments: