Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Didnt we have us luverly time...

On Saturday, we went to Auckland for a number of reasons. One was to collect herselfs eternity ring, another was to pay for our rental car down in Dunedin. The main one was to be at our Grand daughter Renee's 5th birthday. This is her blowing out the candles on her cake. We all had a lovely time. Its nice to have family that loves you. On the way home, we stopped at Manukau & had dinner at a restaurant called "Catch" Very nice it was too.












On Sunday, Herself was doing her thing at the Hospital, so I phoned one of the lads from work & we went fishing. had a great time & caught 12 snapper & 1 tarakihi. We also saw a pod of 6 or 7 dolphins. This is supposed to be a picture of them, but with the brightness of the day & the self tinting factor in my glasses, its very hard to see the screen on my phone. Hence, no dolphins. I decided to put the picture up anyway, because it shows what a pretty playground that we have in the Hauraki Gulf. This is where I go to fish. its called "Spot X" The first time I went there I painted a cross on the side of the boat so that I could find it again.. Anyway, jokes aside, we had a really good weekend. Not easy to go back to work on Monday, but gotta support ya habits I guess.. Later

No comments: