Thursday, February 22, 2007

Have YOU been touched by his Noodly appendage?

Yes folks, I have truly seen the light, & so will you when you visit the web site of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti monster. You can find it at http://www.venganza.org/ It truely is the one religion. Become a pirate & do your bit to halt the current trends in Global warming.... If the one true religion is too much for you, you can always join one of its more lenient sub branches & become a pastafarian. Save the world now. Become a true believer & experience the love of his noodly appendage..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!