Sunday, February 11, 2007

On the bright side

I have been fighting a losing battle with a leaking fitting on my spa pool pump. I attempted repair on my own & it wasnt going all that terribly well. In desperation, I contacted the local repair shop & pleaded with them to come & sort it out. They told me that i had to bring the pump in. I couldnt understand why, as the offending fitting was on the pool. Anyway, after a week & a half, I gave up & attempted one final repair involving much bad language & some 5 minute araldite glue. I came home intending to put the pump back in & test it.. Guess what ? Pump was gone. Went to the shop to check that they had it Friday & guess what .. Nope..... Visionsof a phantom spa pump thief... A trip home & a closer inspection revealed that the fitting had been replaced & the pump reinstalled. One very sheepish visit later to the repair shop later & alls well.... Now for the replacement of the spabeque, I have a fiendish plan involving a length of aluminium wire, the old sidewall off the gazebo, the existing shade sail & a blue tarpaulin from the warehouse... Hehehehehehehehehe

No comments: