Thursday, April 02, 2009

A long day

1st of the month, extra trucks, double running, yadda yadda yadda. Get the picture ? Herself came for the ride as is her wont on a Wednesday. (Its the one day of the week that she doesn't normally walk) She was tired when we got home (After midnight, & no, we didn't let it all hang out, although parts of me were close to it) The day was worth it though to see the look on Herselfs face while sitting behind the wheel of a brand spanking new Western Star tractor unit on a B train. I got a sit as well. Damn it was nice. Lots of chrome on the exterior, lots of buttoned leather & Walnut veneer, dials & gauges on the interior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gives Mr & Mrs Flattie such a hug.
An' I had the pleasure of seeing a gorgeous old, red Thunderbird... Even the red interior, carved leather looked and smelled just great.
An' I am not a car lover!
Anyhoo, you're in my thoughts and prayers,
Am sending this with love and hugs from Muna