Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Go ahead, you may as well, everyone else has...

We started out having a really good day. Our local Bendon Factory Shop is having a big sale at the moment, so I took Herself out.You see, she needed a wee boost to her feminity, so some new bra's & knickers fit the bill nicely. From there we came into town, cruised a few more shops met a few more people & generally had a nice time. We had to be home by about 11.30 though, as the nice lady from Talk Link was coming to see us. Herself & I decided to give her back the loan talk link machine so that someone else could get the benefit from it. She feels more at home at the moment using her magna doodle. What makes it even easier still is that her brother brought back from the States a handbag sized version. Much better for taking into shops etc. I actually managed to get the lawns mown in the meantime.

We had a nice lunch & snuggled up for a nap. I snoozed my usual 30 minutes or so & was online when a friend came round. The Noodle Poodle barking woke Herself up, so we sat & had a coffee & a chat together. Then things turned pear shaped & custard flavoured. Hersel asked our friend if she would check her new bra for her, as she had a sore stomach. We both pricked our ears up at this;the bra fitted fine. It turned out that herself was suffering from a sore stomach & biliousness since lunch time, but didn't see fit to tell anybody, ie, me. As it was getting progressively worse I managed to get an appointment at the Doctors. They are very good. They know we don't go to see them for frivolous reasons. From there it was to the Emergency Department at the Hospital. Many tests & much pain relief later, the general consensus was reached that she probably has a gallstone now to add to her ailments. They couldn't find it though, so she has to go for a scan now.

You have to sometimes wonder at the fairness of fate. How much more is she supposed to put up with in this life. I don't consider it to be particularly fair, but then again I'm biased. I love her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so unfair. Am sending Jude a big hug and hope they can control her gallbladder problem sooner than later. Love Muna.

cwnda said...

Jean has been to that place too .... she sends her love & kindest wishes. As for you, mate, I'll send you the brick wall I banged my head against ... it feels so good when you stop -Ô¿Ô- 

Michy said...

Eek gallstones, wouldnt wish them on anybody. I really hope they whip it out very soon.