Friday, May 15, 2009

The Last Waltz

Well, its all over or it's just starting, depends on your outlook I guess. To quote the venerable Arkwright, it was a ,"fu fu fu fu funny old day." Bitter sweet I guess is a good description. The last two weeks have been good in the respect that I have been able to catch up with all the people that matter. has been the odd tear or two today. Also, a lot of very nice things said, promises to keep in touch etc.,

This has been the finale in my second major vocation in life, the first being the Fire Service. The third & most important phase of my life has aready started. That of caring for Herself. I think its going to be the most important thing that I will ever do with myself. I'm under no illusions that its going to be an easy call, but thats Ok, I have a great support system & I am confident that together we will see it through.

So anyway, after a few beers with the boys at work, Herself & I went out for tea. was a nice end to the day....

No comments: